I can't tell you enough,
How much you really mean to me,
All the stars in the night sky,
Could not sum up all my feelings.
Butterflies beating their wings against a glass jar,
Sums up the feeling in my stomach,
Everytime I talk to you,
But what it can't say is,
How much I love you.
NO romance novel could tell what I feel,
Mr. Webster he has no clue,
Eistein may be smart but he don't know,
That with my mouth I say sincerely from my heart,
I love you.
All the people in this world,
Have no idea what I feel for you,
A fine hand on soft skin could not compare,
To the way my heart beats inside,
Loving you every minute of my life.
If God could look down upon me,
The love he has for everyone could not even measure up,
To what I feel for you.
A thousand angels singing,
But your the one who pulls the strings of my heart,
As I love you far more than any one before.
Beautiful! Sexy! Gorgeous! Hot! 
Your so much more than that to me,
As I always and will love you.
Two months can pass by and we not see each other,
Women can lay at my feet,
But the one I would choose over all,
Is you my darling.
The waterfalls in Canada are beautiful,
But not as much as you,
So please while I am down upon my knees,
Answer this one question,
Will you marry me?



3 nhận xét: